At Greenmount we aim…
- To provide a safe, secure learning environment
- To offer opportunities for learning – to develop self-esteem, independence and knowledge and enable every child to reach their potential.
- To foster an enjoyment in learning
- To help pupils develop personal, spiritual and moral values, an understanding of religions and beliefs, a tolerance for others and their ways of life.
- To promote equal opportunities for all children.
- To promote positive and respectful relationships and a respect for self, others and peers.
- To raise achievement through active independent learning and then vital support of parents.
- To provide a quality education in an inclusive environment